"Christopher Mallick, Thief, Fraud, Con Man or simply "misunderstood"?What happened to ePassporte Customer Wallet Acct. Funds?
Here are the facts:
1. The funds estimated to be in the tens of millions of dollars, "disappeared".
(Christopher Mallick admits to owing the money).
2. Christopher Mallick was also at the center of Securities Fraud Scandal.
Plaintiffs attributed the failure to "Mallick's lack of sound business, financial management and organizational skills, sound judgment, and most notably, failure of character, honesty."
persons on behalf of Christopher Mallick...presented to potential investors a Doctored Background Report on Christopher Mallick, according to court documents, which omitted a vast amount of negative legal impropriety, such as misappropriation of funds.
3. Today, many victims report that they have not received their money back from Christopher Mallick of ePassporte (Oxymoron Entertainment or 24-7 Commercial Marketing), entities owned or controlled by Christopher Mallick.
We are led to believe that recently, an attorney from the law firm of Zahavi & Associates, in conjunction with Highly Reputable Los Angeles based attorney's, who have recently sued Christopher Mallick and entities owned or controlled by him stated the following:
1. "We have received information that shows that Mr Christopher Mallick has
stolen a large amount from the account holders of Epassporte, ranging
between USD $ 20 million to as much as USD $ 60 million. (over the life of the company)".
2. "Mr Mallick has confirmed many times (in Court and out of Court)
that payment would be made. Each time, Mr Chrisopher Mallick has breached his word. Mr
Mallick also breached agreements that were entered into with the Court..."
3. "The Court in Los Angeles had ordered Mr Christopher Mallick by verdict of 23
January 2012 to pay the amount of USD $ 5,335,195.40 (see attachment). (the amount from those who were able to join the lawsuit in time)
4. " Instead of paying the account holders, Mr Mallick has sued YOU as
account holder of Epassporte with the Court in Los Angeles on false grounds.
5. "new court proceedings against Mr Christopher Mallick
have taken place with the Court in Los Angeles. Mr Mallick lost this case
again. So far, Christopher Mallick has lost all court proceedings." (including the case where he attempted to "countersue" his customer-victims)
Chris Christopher Mallick has defended himself with statements accusing the attorney of unethical behavior with regard to distribution of latest received funds which were (or have been scheduled to be returned) back to the Victims of John Chris Chirstopher Mallick's "ePassporte Scam", by order of a Los Angeles Superior Court Judge.