|Photo Courtesy of Christophermallick(dot)net|
A prosecuting attorney for those clients later stated the following:
"1. We have received information that shows that Mr Mallick has
stolen a large amount from the account holders of Epassporte, ranging
between USD $ 20 million to as much as USD $ 60 million.
These funds belong to you (amongst others).
2. The total debt that Mr Mallick/Epassporte has to all clients of Paul Murphy and
ZL Attorneys amounts to USD $ 5,355,195.40;
3. Mr Mallick has confirmed many times (in Court and out of Court)
that payment would be made. Each time, Mr Mallick has breached his word. Mr
Mallick also breached agreements that were entered into with the Court in
4. As Mr Mallick has repeatedly breached various agreements, we have
sued Mr Mallick with the Court in Los Angeles. We have won this case.
8. Instead of paying the account holders, Mr Mallick has sued YOU as
account holder of Epassporte with the Court in Los Angeles on false grounds.
9. We have successfully defended the claim of Mr Mallick against you
10. On Friday 31 May 2013, new court proceedings against Mr Mallick
have taken place with the Court in Los Angeles. Mr Mallick lost this case
again. So far, Mr Mallick has lost all court proceedings."
(source: letter from ZL Attorneys via clients)
Take me to the ---> "Producer" Scumbag List!